Saturday, April 16, 2011

Oh My Stinkin' Goodness!

So tonight we had my bestie and her hubby over for a game night. It was going fantanstic! Bronco played with Shelby the entire time and loves her to death! Well, let me tell ya what! That kid is a lil' traitor! I went to take him from Shelby to get him ready for bed and he screamed! He looked at me like I was a stranger and cried and cried! The instant I gave him back to her he stopped crying, I took him again and he flipped out and cried more! He'd only let me hold him and dress him if he could see her.  As she left he'd look at her and then at me and grunt wanting to go home with Shelby and David.  *sigh* I thought I was loved! 

Aside from that tragic moment, the night went well, lots of laughs were shared and it was good wholesome fun! Abby was excited people were over and showed off like mad! She was singing, dancing, talking about "Dada" and barking. She pulled all of her tricks out and they went over quite well! 

Jon had some "man cave" time with David and played video games while Shelby and I chatted about her new life as a wife.  I keep thinking how weird it is that my best friend is married! I know now how she felt and what she thought after I had been married. 

I found an old roll of film and after developing it laughed at all the silly pictures from high school. Shelby and I were very different back then. Our life goals, ambitions and dreams have changed and now we are starting new adventures and creating new dreams.  It is a fun journey going down memory lane, but I am glad I have my two children and Mr Lee.  The present and future are what I think about now and I know that the both have great things in store! :)  Tomorrow night we are having my in-laws over! I know it'll be just as fun having them too! 

Anywhodado! I should go and finish getting Abby to sleep. She is quite the procrastinator! 

No comments:

Post a Comment


We love our sweet little spirits! It feels like heaven everyday with them in our home!

Just gas? I don't think so... just happiness! <3

Blue Eyes... you have us wrapped around your finger!

My little man doing what he does best...being a stud

Our darling Abby... always has a smile on her face!