Saturday, April 9, 2011

Oh Saturday!!!

Well it's the weekend folks! I'm sure you're already aware of that :) Mr Lee has the weekend off for now. In may he switches his schedule to Mon, Wed, Fri-Sun. It'll be sad having him gone on the weekends. I'm not sure it might be nice for awhile, since he's been home for so long.

Bronco and Abby are in the race to see who is crawling first.  I betting on Abigail. She just needs a confidence boost. Every day I stand her up on her feet, hold her hands, and exclaim out how tall and big and beautiful she is! Bronco has plenty of confidence. His favorite thing to do is lift up his shirt exposing is belly. He gets this big grin that says "Oh ya, it's all me babe". Oh my kids!

I've been overly hungry lately and it is making it hard for me to keep on my healthy habits. So I bought some Special K Protein Shakes (chocolate of course) any way these things are  SUPER delicious and  I can't get enough of them! After breakfast, if a couple hours later I am starving, instead of making a whole other meal, I just drink one of those bad boys! And it curbs my hunger until lunch. :) I also have the Special K Fruit Crisps with it. 

Hopefully I can keep this up over the weekend.  I love to cook. And I do everything from scratch. 
Mr Lee loves my cooking but he HATES the clean up.  Tonight I am making Apple Pork!
Pork cooked in a skillet wrapped in bacon, with sauted apples, sweet onions, 
green and orange peppers, a colorful medley of baby potatoes and for dessert...
a home made, from scratch! Triple layer chocolate cake!

I found my camera and will be posting some pictures of my babies, husband and tonights dinner!
Thanks for stopping by and check back late tonight for a glimpse of awesomeness! 

(K) MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment


We love our sweet little spirits! It feels like heaven everyday with them in our home!

Just gas? I don't think so... just happiness! <3

Blue Eyes... you have us wrapped around your finger!

My little man doing what he does best...being a stud

Our darling Abby... always has a smile on her face!