Thursday, April 7, 2011

Monday Madness!

Mr Lee started work this Monday!!! It is so exciting for him and for us! He loves his new job. Even though it's a call center (and not a place most people aspire to work) he is enthralled with all he is learning.  And his new venture with work has sparked an interest in a career in marketing.  This is all wonderful and brings us one step closer to getting back on our feet!

Bugaboo was playing on the floor yesterday and got up on her hands and knees.  I wasn't sure what she was doing. Normally she does this to sit up but she stayed there. And much to my amazement she crawled!!! A whole 2 feet before falling!!! The fall scared her and she hasn't made an attempt since, but it was a great feat for her! I fear I accidentally gave my camera to DI so there is no picture of this magical moment.  

I don't know if she can sense that Bronco is already trying to crawl and holding himself up on furniture.  If she's anything like me, there is NO WAY she is letting him beat her to the punch!

Both babies are bound and determined not to take their afternoon naps right now.  Abby sits up and calls for "DaDa" and when I lay her back down she grumpily says "mama" (while growling). *sigh* one day!

I have been doing great with my working out and eating right! This morning I had Light n Fit over fresh mango, strawberries, papaya and honey dew! It wad DELISH!!!

Abby is back on schedule now! It's only a matter of keeping there and keeping on a routine. My goal is to have a date night with Mr. Lee without ruining Bugaboo's sleep schedule!

I feel we are so lucky to have her back on track. Our hard work really paid off. :) 

Well I'm out of here folks! I got some cleaning to do and a nap to take! (K) MUAH!


No comments:

Post a Comment


We love our sweet little spirits! It feels like heaven everyday with them in our home!

Just gas? I don't think so... just happiness! <3

Blue Eyes... you have us wrapped around your finger!

My little man doing what he does best...being a stud

Our darling Abby... always has a smile on her face!