Saturday, April 2, 2011

I Want to Hold your Hand!

I chose this title for my over all blog because it pretty much describes me and Mr Lee!  
I remember when I was about to get married my sister Cait 
informed me that after you get married the making out, hand holding and constant butterflies come to a halt... only because you could do SOMETHING else and it kind of took over. 

WELL! I told this to Jonny and he promised me that, that would never! ever! 
be the case with us! 
2 1/2 years later this still rings true!
I still have butterflies in my tummy when he reaches for my hand!
(Which he does anytime we are going anywhere!)
I am pretty sure we are the only couple who kisses each other
as we are leaving SOMEONE else's home.

Loving one another NEVER gets old. And everyday
we find new ways to show that love! 
If it weren't for our two little lovelies people would 
assume we are newly weds! 
*sigh* 
I love being so in LOVE !

No comments:

Post a Comment


We love our sweet little spirits! It feels like heaven everyday with them in our home!

Just gas? I don't think so... just happiness! <3

Blue Eyes... you have us wrapped around your finger!

My little man doing what he does best...being a stud

Our darling Abby... always has a smile on her face!