Monday, April 11, 2011

Dinasour Trains, Magic Books, and Cat in the Hat

I recall a day when I could exercise first thing in the morning, make a fruit smoothie and sip it as I watch the morning news.  But my children now dictate what plays on my TV screen.  From 9:00 am until 12:00pm they have their various shows they love to watch/hear.  It's nice because I get some me time and some house work done.

Bronco talks and talks to the characters and Abigail dances with the music.  It is so cute to watch them play. :) They have really grown together and love playing with each other!







Abigail has started going to bed at NIGHT on a regular basis! We just have to make sure she only gets one nap a day and it only lasts two hours! Which is fine by me! I love playing with my babies!

Make sure you check out my new Cook Blog! It's a web version of my cook book! Enjoy! 

2 comments:

  1. I am Cate's sister Kori and I just wanted to tell you that your babies are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know who you are :) Wow that sounded really creepy! TO say I love your blog is an understatement! haha I have posted you on my links! You are such a brave and wonderful mother! Thanks for your sweet comment! <3

    ReplyDelete


We love our sweet little spirits! It feels like heaven everyday with them in our home!

Just gas? I don't think so... just happiness! <3

Blue Eyes... you have us wrapped around your finger!

My little man doing what he does best...being a stud

Our darling Abby... always has a smile on her face!