Saturday, April 2, 2011

I love this crazy, tragic, Sometimes almost magic, Awful, beautful life!


Well folks it is Saturday and I am up before the rooster crows! I am still undecided as to whether or not I am enjoying being up or if I want to be sound asleep snuggling with Mr Lee... hmmm I chose snuggling!

BUT! I am up with Abigail.  She took a midnight nap around 3:00am and up @ 5:00am!


So GOOD MORNING!!!

I have a few things to share with you from my week.  I thought I would do a short recap of my week's highs and lows. :)

Monday

  • Low- My kids slept all day and I missed playing with them. :{
  • High - Mr Lee quietly led me into my bedroom and with relaxing Zen music gave me a back & foot massage!
  • High - After my debut at the Jon Spa he tucked me into bed for a nap that lasted a good portion of the day!
  • High - When I woke up he had cleaned the WHOLE house and it was OH so Pretty!
Tuesday
  • High - We took a play day and relaxed all day enjoying our B E A UTIFUL babies!
Wednesday:
  • High - We went to Mom Cindy's to a pizza party and to visit Gama Harris from Georgia! 
  • ? - Abby learned how to bark... and freakishly quite well!
  • Low - I almost got in a wreck because some jerk face lady tried to cut me off two seconds away from the stop light. I passed her... made eye contact and ... stuck my tongue out at her!
Thursday:
  • Low - Got very little sleep
  • High - We were given a COSTCO membership! I had to bite my tounge when I flashed my card to the door lady... I wanted to say "FBI Mam, I'm here investigate the contents of the store and purchase evidence that proves COSTCO ROCKS!" 
Friday
  • High - The day went by slowly and breezy!
  • High - Watched Tangled and watched some in the setting for the blind! It was AWESOME!
  • High - Abby really liked Tangled! 
  • High - Bought tons of healthy, great tasting food for me and Mr Lee!

No comments:

Post a Comment


We love our sweet little spirits! It feels like heaven everyday with them in our home!

Just gas? I don't think so... just happiness! <3

Blue Eyes... you have us wrapped around your finger!

My little man doing what he does best...being a stud

Our darling Abby... always has a smile on her face!