Monday, May 2, 2011

Just Another Manic Monday! :)

My day started at 4:30 am this morning! My lil' Abby was up and ready to giggle and play! She is down for her morning nap now and so is my little stud Bronco! I have had a wonderful breakfast, I was able to make Mr Lee's lunch, kiss him at the door and enjoy a few minutes of quiet time before my babies woke up.

Abby is learning to walk, but she prefers to walk BACKWARDS! It is the cutest thing! Bronco watches EVERYTHING she does and tries to do it... I hope he learns mine and Jon's walking skills though.

Bronco tries so hard to crawl, but he is so chunky he can't move, so he just flails his arms and legs... it's absolutely darling!

Mr Lee is working so hard to take care of us and is loving his new job! Our prayer is that he does so well, that he moves up fast and can get his education through them and get going on his dream job!

I am a busy bee writing children's books! I am going to be signing on with a publisher in the future... but I am keeping secret what publisher is publishing my work! The books I am getting published are a series of books: Ryker and Daddy's Saturday Adventures and Abby and Jett: Detective Duo.

Ryker and Daddy's Saturday Adventures are about a little boy and his father. The books center around the influence a father has on his children and the importance his role plays in his child's life.
They are a humor series that teaches morals and values through the wisdom of fathers. I got this idea from watching my brother Karlin over the years. His children look up to him and admire him.  And through his sense of humor and love for all things adventure he teaches his children to live, love and learn.

Abby and Jett: Detective Duo is about two friends who use their talents to solve mysteries. Abby is blind and uses her super sonic senses to feel, hear and smell evidence and Jett (not blind) puts the evidence together and uses his eyes and camera to take pictures of the evidence. At the end they take all the sensory evidence and use Abby's senses and Jett's photography skills to solve the mystery. An example of a mystery they would try to solve would be silly things like finding missing shoes, mismatched socks and decoding surprises from their mom's and dad's. The character's in this book are based off of my daughter and her mad skills to find anything and everything using everything BUT her eyes, and my nephew Jett who's mother is an amazing photographer . I know her husband (my brother) is going to pass down his fun and playful spirit to Jett. Which makes him perfect for my book!

By Christmas or January these books should be in production! :) So cross your fingers I can keep writing like mad!

Well, that is all the updates I have for now! I have a baby waking from his nap!

(K) MUAH! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment


We love our sweet little spirits! It feels like heaven everyday with them in our home!

Just gas? I don't think so... just happiness! <3

Blue Eyes... you have us wrapped around your finger!

My little man doing what he does best...being a stud

Our darling Abby... always has a smile on her face!