Sunday, April 3, 2011

What a Weekend!

Hey ya'll!  So today's been pretty swell so far! My babies are both asleep right now! Abby went to bed at 5:00 pm today! So just five more nights until we can start up her routine again!

Little Buddy (Bronco) has a head cold. His poor little eyes are all swollen and goopy and his lil' nose is stuffed.

But he is just a happy and fun as any other day! This weekend was pretty relaxing.  I can't really think of what we did.  We stayed up with the  babies and slept when we could.  Overall it was good.

Right Mr Lee is asleep on the couch next to me as he "watches" the CMA Awards with me!

Speaking of  CMA Awards I hope ya'll voted for Miranda Lambert! If not you'll have to answer to me! ;)

Tomorrow is looking to be the start of a long week for this lil' mama. Jonny starts his new work bright and early at 5:30am.  So he'll be in bed by 10:00 tonight and I'll be all night with Abby until he gets home around 3:00pm and then I'll go to bed until he wakes me up before he has to go to bed.  I'm not going to like not seeing much of him, but we're lucky to have work!

My fit fun fantastic adventure is looking up! I had fresh fruits, yogurt, milk, water and juice for snacks and with breakfast! I also had Special K Fruit Crisps (these are the best! low calorie treat ever!) Also if you are looking for a delicious way to eat healthy you should try the Special K Challenge. I am doing it along with my exercise and I have so much energy eating the suggested foods and drinks!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment


We love our sweet little spirits! It feels like heaven everyday with them in our home!

Just gas? I don't think so... just happiness! <3

Blue Eyes... you have us wrapped around your finger!

My little man doing what he does best...being a stud

Our darling Abby... always has a smile on her face!