Friday, January 22, 2010

January 21, 2010


It has been awhile since I last blogged.   Abigail is growing fast and gaining more of a personality every day.  She is awake more often now and loves to lay in her mom’s lap and play.   Tonight we had an open house for her at Mom Cindy’s and it was a blast! Some women from the ward came and they were all more than delightful!  She got plenty of cute clothes, a cute toy and a kick and crawl play mat.  We also got a New Parent Survival Kit! I registered for one ages ago and it’s nice to finally have it on our shelf.  She’s sleeping right now and should be waking up any minute to eat. 
I have had some very interesting experiences lately.   As you may know I am in the process of writing a book. Its title I am unsure of, but it’s an autobiography about my life.  So far I have 3 ½ chapters finished and will work on as much as I possibly can after this post.  I have to work on it at night when I am up with Abigail otherwise I never find time to get it done.  Anyway, since I’ve started writing it I have pondered upon many things, mainly my family.  I keep thinking how blessed I am! My mother and father are two amazing people who have taught me many things.  Looking back, it may not seem like I ever listened to their advice or lectures they gave, but if they were to look at my life now, they’d see that I was very much so listening to every word. 
I have brothers and sisters who are some of my bestest friends! I also have grandparents, aunts and uncles, nieces and nephews and in-laws that I love dearly and whom I know love me just as much.  This is a short post because all I wanted to do was tell everyone how much I love them!!!!
                                                                            
I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


We love our sweet little spirits! It feels like heaven everyday with them in our home!

Just gas? I don't think so... just happiness! <3

Blue Eyes... you have us wrapped around your finger!

My little man doing what he does best...being a stud

Our darling Abby... always has a smile on her face!