Friday, January 8, 2010

I can't even begin to explain how wonderful I feel today. All I have to say is that I have the best husband any woman could ask for. Today it's going to be the start of 100 Reasons My Husband is the World's Greatest! Every day I'll post ten new reasons!!!


World’s Greatest Husband!!!

#1) He is always anxious to help even when I refuse to ask for it!

#2) He stops whatever he’s doing to just hug me and tell me I’m beautiful.

#3) All my imperfections are what he sincerely believes is “cute”.

#4) He respects my thoughts and opinions.

#5) He Always asks about my day.

#6) He gives me countless back and foot massages even when he gets nothing in return.

#7) When I’m too tired and exhausted to go on, he stays up all night with Abigail.

#8) Every time I say it’s too hard he reassures me I can do it.

#9) He loves my littlest freckles.

#10) He’s a wonderful daddy!


2 comments:

  1. Don't start loving on him to much I dont think your six weeks is quite up ; ) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Actually it is as of yesterday!

    ReplyDelete


We love our sweet little spirits! It feels like heaven everyday with them in our home!

Just gas? I don't think so... just happiness! <3

Blue Eyes... you have us wrapped around your finger!

My little man doing what he does best...being a stud

Our darling Abby... always has a smile on her face!