Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mr. Big Bronco

I still have no camera to upload pictures due to Mr Lee!!! However I have to brag!!! Bronco had a great appointment today! At 7 months he weighs 23lbs and is 28.5 inches tall! He is in the 90% for weight and the 75% for height! :)

Abby has also gained two pounds and weighs 19lbs!  Still hasn't grown in inches since 10 months, but hopefully the test results from her apt. last week will help!!! They are both learning to crawl and are getting into EVERYTHING!!!! Nothing is safe in this apartment anymore! :) I never thought I would be so happy to have such a messy living room.

Well, Abby and Bronco are both asleep and so I am off to bed also!

xoxoxo Mrs. Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment


We love our sweet little spirits! It feels like heaven everyday with them in our home!

Just gas? I don't think so... just happiness! <3

Blue Eyes... you have us wrapped around your finger!

My little man doing what he does best...being a stud

Our darling Abby... always has a smile on her face!