Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Little Piece of Heaven... Every Day

I have been having such a blast with my two babies! Abby is still struggling with her health, it seems when things look up they go right back down.  However, it hasn't affected her bubbly fun attitude! Bronco is learning to do every thing from his sister.  Since she rolls to get where she wants, he does too.  He does not see the point in crawling if he can just roll all around the house!

Bronco is constantly saying "DaDa".  Mr Lee expressed to me yesterday that he is feeling sad the kids said his name first.  To which I responded "Dear, it does not bother me one bit. Because I know  they say your name first so you won't feel as bad that they love ME the MOST!"

And it is true. :)

Bronco has become my little TV buddy! I stinkin' love The Cosby Show and have been watching it regular basis. Little did I know that Broncs would be such a fan! As soon as he hears that music, his eyes light up and he snuggles up to me to watch.  Laughing when I laugh, and pretending to change the channel with the toy remote when I do anything with the real remote.

Abby is starting to get really good at figuring out words.  Her latest favorite word is SNAP. Anytime we say it she laughs and the more we say it she laughs so hard she ends up out of breath and slapping her leg!

Even on the most difficult days, when Abby won't eat and Bronco is screaming, I always find a little piece of Heaven in my day. And all because of two beautiful angels the Lord has blessed me with!

Right now they are both fast asleep! So adios amigas! I am off!

xoxoxo Mrs Fit Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment


We love our sweet little spirits! It feels like heaven everyday with them in our home!

Just gas? I don't think so... just happiness! <3

Blue Eyes... you have us wrapped around your finger!

My little man doing what he does best...being a stud

Our darling Abby... always has a smile on her face!