Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A lil' bit of Confidence !

Today has been a big day for everyone!

Abigail has been intent on learning to stand. She is constantly pulling herself up on the couch, in her play pin etc. Tonight she slipped standing in the play pin and knocked her jaw on the edge.  She bit her tongue and it bled for about five minutes.  She cried for about a minutes before calming down.  When I looked into her mouth I could not, for the life of me, find where she had bit herself.  I looked on her tongue, underneath, on her cheeks and found nothing.
I am pretty sure I witnessed a miracle today. And on top of all of that Abby was back to playing and trying to stand withing moments of her accident.  It made me so happy to see that she is a fighter. The words "defeat", "fail" and "give up" do not exist in her dictionary of life!

Bronco crawled a whole two feet!! I have to admit I was freaked out that he was starting to crawl so I tickled him with my toe and he fell over.  He laughed at me and decided to roll all over the house destroying my hard work! He is probably my most distracted child. I can give Abby one toy and she is preoccupied for hours...Bronco wants to touch everything and  break anything! But he is the cutest and happiest baby in the world. Both my babes are!

And on top of that  I got a huge amount of hose work done today! I swept, mopped, wiped, scrubbed until my knees hurt and my knuckles bled! Needless to say I love my clean home!

I have so much more to write but I am beyond exhausted! So I am off to bed ya'll!

Have a great night!

xoxoxo Mrs Lee (k)

No comments:

Post a Comment


We love our sweet little spirits! It feels like heaven everyday with them in our home!

Just gas? I don't think so... just happiness! <3

Blue Eyes... you have us wrapped around your finger!

My little man doing what he does best...being a stud

Our darling Abby... always has a smile on her face!