Thursday, May 26, 2011

Slacker :)

If ya'll are wondering why I haven't posted any fitness things in awhile it is because I have been slacking. :)  Both my children are at such a fun and adventurous age right now! I get so distracted playing with them, reading to them and teaching them I hardly do much for myself!! I do a little bit of exercising when I get the chance, but I'm pretty much content hanging with the two cutest babes ever!!!

Anywhodado, speaking of those darling babes they are getting out of bed by being adorable! And it's working! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


We love our sweet little spirits! It feels like heaven everyday with them in our home!

Just gas? I don't think so... just happiness! <3

Blue Eyes... you have us wrapped around your finger!

My little man doing what he does best...being a stud

Our darling Abby... always has a smile on her face!