Monday, May 9, 2011

Feelin' Good Today!

I have been so tired lately.  Being a mother and a wife is more than a full time job, it is lifetime of round the clock, eternal dedication and love.  Everyday Jonathan and I watch Abigail struggle but we also watch her triumph. We have the joy of seeing our children play together and Bronco keep careful vigil over Abby.

Jon works incredibly hard at Jobs he doesn't always enjoy.  He goes to work smiling and comes home positive and upbeat. I am more than excited for Father's day to get here so I can honor him!

I have my good days and bad days. I have bad days where the babies won't nap, the housework doesn't get done, and Mr Lee comes home to a wife in tears, hair frazzled and ready to be tucked in for a long nap. On my good days my darlings nap, play well, laundry gets done, and Jon comes home to a wife happy with her hair pulled nicely back and a smile irresistible to kisses.

I learn so much on both the good and bad days.  I have learned that it takes a special spirit, a special touch and a special voice to do the job we women are heavenly charged with.  I try my best to be the mother I always wanted. To be the wife my mother, Shari is to my father.  I don't have to be a superstar to be a supermom, I just have to be me. And by being myself, I will be teaching my children to be true to themselves.   I am the best I can be, because I am me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


We love our sweet little spirits! It feels like heaven everyday with them in our home!

Just gas? I don't think so... just happiness! <3

Blue Eyes... you have us wrapped around your finger!

My little man doing what he does best...being a stud

Our darling Abby... always has a smile on her face!