Monday, March 21, 2011

Just a note

I just wanted to let ya'll know that I am NOT unhappy with my life.  I love my children dearly, I could not have asked for a better husband and I know that being with them is worth all the hardship.  I am merely frustrated with the fact that we have been stuck in the same situation for almost three years now.

I applied for a job today. It pays $15.00/h with benefits. Their main criteria was a fun, outgoing person to assist customers and answer the phone lines when the  original medical receptionists are swamped.  It's 32 hours a week and is a perfect environment for me to work in. Jon's job starts in April, but it pays just enough to pay rent and bills.  The hours are frustrating and he has to work Sundays no questions asked. So this job I applied for today is definitely, without question, a better option for our growing family.

I am sorry I unloaded on everyone today.  I don't like to appear so vulnerable but even the most capable people have their moments.  Thanks for listening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment


We love our sweet little spirits! It feels like heaven everyday with them in our home!

Just gas? I don't think so... just happiness! <3

Blue Eyes... you have us wrapped around your finger!

My little man doing what he does best...being a stud

Our darling Abby... always has a smile on her face!