Saturday, March 19, 2011

HAHAHA! That's so Funny!

Okay, so I figure that I am too serious of a person and need to lighten up. I say this because a friend recently told me every post write makes her cry.  Yes sometimes they are happy tears, sad tears and so on, however I don't like the thought of me being this person that makes people cry.  My husband informed me last night that I am the funniest person he has ever met.  So I decided I am going to do stand up comedy....

Seriously, I SO hope you did not believe that! I would die up there on stage. But, I am going to lighten the moods of my post and vary the type of atmosphere they create.  I am also going to focus on motherhood; the up and downs, funny and frustrating moments.  If you like my emotional, inspiring side don't worry I still will post the big moments that turn my heart and yours. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment


We love our sweet little spirits! It feels like heaven everyday with them in our home!

Just gas? I don't think so... just happiness! <3

Blue Eyes... you have us wrapped around your finger!

My little man doing what he does best...being a stud

Our darling Abby... always has a smile on her face!