Saturday, March 19, 2011

I'm Like Butter! I'm on a Roll! ( a not so good roll)

I am one of those people who probably should have sticky notes plastered ALL over my house, my face and whatever else I might need. Here are several reasons why but will only share three tonight. I call this one NOTE TO SELF :)

Note To Self:

1) Eyeliner is NOT Lip Liner!
      - One Sunday morning, after a long night of up and downs with Abby, I barely made it out of bed to get ready for church.  Hubby and the kids were sound asleep and I needed to be dressed and reved to go before I got them up and ready (yes I had to dress and feed all THREE babies). :-)  My hair was done, I was dressed and putting on my makeup.  I was all done and I couldn't understand why I looked soooo weird! Well I had bright red lip liner on my eyes and pitch black eyeliner on my lips! Needless to say I washed it off before Jon woke up so he couldn't tease me. And now that he knows about it (two months later) I am sure I will never live this one down!

2) Desitin is NOT Tooth paste!
      - I had left a tube of Desitin in the bathroom from Abby's bath the night before. Then next morning when I brushed my teeth I couldn't figure out why my toothpaste was incredibly bland... It's a good thing I had just started and was able to correct my mistake as I noticed the butt cream next to my paste.

3)  DO NOT turn on the washing machine prior to taking a shower!
     - I started a large load of laundry and a few minutes later hopped in the shower. It should never feel like Christmas in your shower... never. Oh and to make matters worse I told Jon he needed to take a shower and suffer what I had suffered. But by then the water had turned back to a Florida warm springs. Ug



No comments:

Post a Comment


We love our sweet little spirits! It feels like heaven everyday with them in our home!

Just gas? I don't think so... just happiness! <3

Blue Eyes... you have us wrapped around your finger!

My little man doing what he does best...being a stud

Our darling Abby... always has a smile on her face!