Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's Me World!

Okay, so today I was suppose to have a friend over for a play date. But then I needed to go with Jon to the local DMV to get new DL's so we both can drive legally, because apparently it's illegal to drive without one. I know annoying right?

 We didn't get back until like 5:00 pm and then both kids wanted to eat and sleep.  After they were taking unavoidable late naps we had dinner and before I knew it it was time for American Idol. I enjoyed most of it but then my hubby and I got into a little spat and from then on out I couldn't really enjoy it. He decided he was really grumpy and needed a late nap too. So for awhile it was just me... okay for a while I mean like five minutes because I had to wake up Abigail and Bronco so they wouldn't stay up incredibly late tonight.

After which Bronco decided he was hungry and was doing everything he could to make me hurry as fast as possible to GET HIS BOTTLE made!I made his bottle and in two minutes it was gone and Abby and him played contently on the floor.

Jon woke up and we made up. It's no fun fighting... I'm still kind of mad because I didn't get to enjoy American Idol! ;) HOWEVER!!! My dear Casey Abrhams went through!

On top of all that I lost my phone when we got home and I just found it and discovered I had like four missed calls. Bummer.  I never keep track of anything.  I can always find myself if I look in the mirror but that's about it.

On the flip side the kids are getting fatter! Bronco doesn't really need to keep growing but I hear the chunkier the better! Abby though, really needs to put back on the weight.  Her cheeks are getting chubby again and she's getting some rolls on her arms.  Next stop is her belly!!

Also, right now Jon is sitting with Abs on the floor telling her over and over again how gorgeous she is and she just smiles wide. Now he's trying to get her to say "mama"... every time he says my name she growls, or making tooting noise with her lips.  I can't be jealous she calls Jon dada because I get all the kisses!
Yup! That's right she only gives me kisses and no one else! :)

Well, I just felt like blabbering a little bit.  When you're a mother of two little ones, with no social life you forget what it's like to have a conversation.  Once my visiting teacher came to visit me (of course) I talked and talked and she barely got a word in edge wise.  I was even trying to converse when she was going out the door. Jon finally shut the door because if I had my way I would have followed her to her apartment. haha Probably not that extreme but you catch my drift.

OH boy! I'm doing right now! Well, I'm officially saying goodbye!

ps Jon got a job that starts April 4th! Happy St Patricks Day!


1 comment:

  1. I love hearing about your little family! It always makes me soo happy!!

    ReplyDelete


We love our sweet little spirits! It feels like heaven everyday with them in our home!

Just gas? I don't think so... just happiness! <3

Blue Eyes... you have us wrapped around your finger!

My little man doing what he does best...being a stud

Our darling Abby... always has a smile on her face!