Friday, January 27, 2012

I love this crazy, tragic, almost magic, wonderful life :)

Wow, my last post was before Christmas...I had a little Christmas story to post through out December, however we cancelled our internet to cut some expenses.  Let me tell you those two months without blogging have been...well for lack of a better word DUMB! So I bet you're wondering what I've been up to since then, probably too much or not enough. My kids got cuter (I know, hard to imagine huh?) :)

 Abby just keeps getting bigger :) 

 Bronco is now a walking, running, talking, demands his picture gets taken machine :)

 Abby still sleeps when the rest of us are awake.

 Oh ya, we cut little Buddy's hair...it grew back though!

 Abby's smile still makes the room light up :)

And Bronco get's Asian eyes every time his chubby cheeks smile 
(notice everything he's strung out in the back ground)

Jon's still working his bum off to take care off us, but we have a feeling that Heavenly Father is about to bless us immensely!!! That's really all that's taken place...haha, we're real eventful people, let me tell ya! Anyway, I hope every one is having a great new year, Valentines Day is almost here, can't wait to celebrate with my hubby of 3 years!

xoxoxo Me

No comments:

Post a Comment


We love our sweet little spirits! It feels like heaven everyday with them in our home!

Just gas? I don't think so... just happiness! <3

Blue Eyes... you have us wrapped around your finger!

My little man doing what he does best...being a stud

Our darling Abby... always has a smile on her face!