Saturday, November 5, 2011

wow...it's been too long!

So I have to apologize, about my obvious neglect of my blogs! Much has been going on since July. Abby stopped sleeping at night and thus everything has been screwy around here! Much to update you on...much to write! So instead of one LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG post, I'm going to several little posts of the biggest things that have happened over the last 5 months or so!

First of all for all of you wondering about the Mrs and Mr Fit Lee Contest... I won! Yup I went from 208lb to 150lbs! (:  Mr Lee...well let's just say the little treats I left in his lunch...or on  the table could not be passed up.

I honestly was NOT trying to sabotage him, it just looked that way!

But this month (of all months!!!) Jonny has decided that he's going to start eating HEALTHY!!! hahahhahahahhahahha oh ... my ... heck..!! I'd love to see that happen! IT"S NOVEMBER BABE!! Tis the season to eat until your belt bursts!

My camera is missing it's SD card, so pictures have been very slim in the taking, and it breaks my little heart! However, I have discovered that Mr Lee's camera works just as well...not as good (but eh, I'm not complaining)!

That's it for the first update, I have tons of laundry to do... you know the easiest part of being a parent is loving your children...the hardest part is picking up after them!

Ciao for now Bella's!
xoxoxoxo
Mrs Lee!

No comments:

Post a Comment


We love our sweet little spirits! It feels like heaven everyday with them in our home!

Just gas? I don't think so... just happiness! <3

Blue Eyes... you have us wrapped around your finger!

My little man doing what he does best...being a stud

Our darling Abby... always has a smile on her face!