Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Dress, A Dream and some Draperies

So I am pretty darn excited! As some of you know, we are moving into our first "house" at the end of the month.  My parents are renting out the home they fixed up for my older sis Karalee (who is now engaged to be married).
  ps (I apologize for any typos, my children have attacked my 
key board and various keys are sticking or missing)

I have been busy busy dreaming up how I am going to decorate rooms and make it our home. Thus far I have gotten Abigail's room pretty much down pat :) Bronco's room is going to be a Boise State room.  I have this tall book case shaped like a boat from my mom.  I am going to paint it blue and orange, take out a shelf, put in a cushsion and lay it on the floor for a reading boat! I will post pics once I get that project started. 

I am a HUGE fan of consignment and resale stores. I get the majority of my children's clothes from my favorite local store Kidz Again. I always get quality, most the time new, clothes for amazing prices.  Anyway, I found the most adorable dress for Abigail there, and fell in love with the colors.  I decided I would do her room to match that dress. 

The Dress :)

The colors are adorable, this picture doesn't even begin to do it justice! And because Abby's room will house a desk for my office/writing space I had to find a chair to match...

The darling back! found on www.craigslist.com


I saw the chair and fell in love! It was amazing to see how well it matched (the above picture is a little saturated).


The desk to go in front of the sliding glass door :)

That's about all I can share with you until we're moved in and starting all the fun! I am going to take care of my little missy and work on more ideas! I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment


We love our sweet little spirits! It feels like heaven everyday with them in our home!

Just gas? I don't think so... just happiness! <3

Blue Eyes... you have us wrapped around your finger!

My little man doing what he does best...being a stud

Our darling Abby... always has a smile on her face!